What have you given to yourself this year? Here's my list. I encourage you to make your own.
1. I allowed myself to see that having basic needs does not make me weak
2. I allowed myself to see that having basic wants does not make me bad
3. I cut my hair like I wanted
4. I made people mad and sad and I survived
5. I ate some really good burgers after years as a veg head
6. I jumped head first into taking ownership of my own body, from it's basic strength to it's outer shell
7. I cried. A lot.
8. I asked for help. A lot.
9. I did not give up
10. I opted for visibility and exposure over hibernation and hiding
11. I gave myself more time to get "there"
12. I bought a new bra. (Applause)