Look, I know you can't say what I'm about to say ... because you're a great guy and you know women get the main brunt of the deal in the whole "having a kid" thing. BUT. But, you have your own experience with having kids that involves quite a bit of destruction to your physicality, your resilience, and your overall wellbeing. AND, you actually - shhhhhh - don't have as much support in that reality as most of us moms do - partly because you feel like you can't talk about it and partly because that information isn't readily available in a way that you can hear.
Back pain. Shoulder pain. Knee pain. These are not things you have to get used to. Nor is your growing belly. None of it. It's all rather simple to address, which is good since you need a solution that doesn't demand a part-time job level of time to actually apply to your life.
join us for a 2-hour workshop that will give you intel on these aspects of your hustle in a way that just makes sense.
Don't worry. I won't make you workout with strangers and I won't ask you to "share." This is going to be bare bones, exciting, common sense, applicable information that will give you access to the energy and mojo you deserve. And I may even have tacos and beer there.
1. Common Aches/Pains: Back, Knee, and Shoulder and easy ways to tackle them
2. Low down on Least Amount of Exercise: We'll decide what type of exercise you enjoy doing, how you can fit it in, and how to do it a way that will show results quickly
3. Belly fat: Let's talk about it and stop it in its tracks.
4. Neuro-repatterning: Deal with stress without the mantras or the meditation. Use real deal, high end tricks to get your nervous system to chill out.
Who is this for?
- Any man who needs common sense info about the engineering of his body
- Any dad who has experienced a decline in wellbeing and physicality since having kids
- Any guy who has suffered back, knee, shoulder, etc pain and hasn't gotten answers the work for the long haul
- Any guy who has watched their belly grow and hasn't figured out a way to approach it that doesn't involve deprivation or "stop drinking beer" (we don't ask that of you)
- OR ANY GUY WHO WANTS TO LEARN AWESOME STUFF ABOUT HIS BODY and STRENGTH IN A WAY HE HASN'T HEARD BEFORE.
FOR A LIFE-CHANGING TWO HOURS
LIMITED TO 40 PAPAS ONLY, TO GUARANTEE INDIVIDUALIZED HELP.
Aka, this will go fast!